Privacy in General
Our individual client agreements specifically cover privacy as it relates to information gathered in the execution of that agreement.
What follows is our Privacy Statement as it pertains to information gathered through our web portal(s).
Web Based Privacy
Your web privacy is important to It’s All About Connecting Inc. (“IAAC”) This web privacy statement provides information about the personal information that IAAC collects via this web interface, and the ways in which IAAC uses and securely stores that personal information.
Collecting Personal Information
IAAC may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website
- information that you provide when your register with this website
- information about transactions carried out over this website
- information that you provide when you subscribe to this website services
- any other information that you send to IAAC
Using Personal Information
IAAC may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize this website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send to you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications, that you have consented to receive
Where IAAC discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
Our Legal Obligations
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, IAAC may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing and Storing your data
IAAC will take all reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
IAAC will store all the personal information you provide on secure servers.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-border data transfers
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other third party websites.
IAAC is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
- by email to firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- by post or courier to our postal/mailing address shown below